Monday, August 2, 2010

my wee little finger

so yesterday when i was helping my little sister clean her room i tripped over some of her stuff and crashed into her bookshelf and the way that i fell my right hand sort of collided with the bottom shelf. i'm pretty sure my right index finger bent all the way backwards because for a few seconds i couldn't even move it so i thought it might be broken and instinctivly my first thought was "it can't be broken! i have a sketchbook to do!" i can kind of write with my left hand but to draw for 80 pages, no way. but alas my finger is fine well at the moment it looks like a sausage, it's all puffy and swollen and bruise-y looking. i can't even bend it all the way down my skin is so taught over it. i think by tomorrow though i'll be able to hold a pencil pretty steady

No comments:

Post a Comment